At D.H. Custom Homes, we strive to anticipate our customers’ needs and desires with their new home. The result has always been producing home plans designed for today’s high standard of living with top quality features purchased competitively. Through these service standards, we create a superior home and provide our customers with an improved quality of life.
Our four portfolio levels of floor plans come priced with various features and specifications – offering a great starting point for your new custom home. Each level includes sound construction specifications with energy-conserving features and high quality products.
Standard Portfolio Features:
- Premium wood cabinetry
- Kohler kitchens & baths
- Granite counter tops
- Stately ceiling heights & treatments
- Hardwood flooring
- Custom-crafted staircases
- Elegant millwork
- Wood-burning fireplaces
- Copper water distribution pipes
- Sub-floor system featuring TJI Silent Floor System® engineered wood floor trusses & Durastrand flooring
- Architectural shingles
- Carefully-engineered primary & secondary moisture barriers
- Polycoat waterproofing system
- Sound attenuation in walls & ceilings between baths & living spaces
Energy Conservation Features:
- High-quality windows with low-e glazing
- R-15 wall batt insulation & R-38 ceiling insulation
- Fiberglass band board and sill insulation
- Programmable clock thermostats
- Zoned heating & cooling systems, as needed
- Insulated front doors with weather-stripping and adjustable thresholds.